Self Guided Walking Holidays in Europe
Our self guided walking holidays in Europe are all set in the finest landscapes
If you enjoy the freedom of exploring at your own pace with a partner, friend or small group of friends, our independent self guided walking holidays give you the flexibility to choose your own dates, set off each day at a time to suit you and digest the background commentaries that highlight features of interest. You’ll be able to stop whenever you like and visit the places that most interest you. We offer a range of one-week holidays, listed below, all walking in the finest landscapes.
Wherever you travel with us, our carefully-crafted routes will guide you along the most scenic paths. You’ll stay at hand-picked hotels and quality guesthouses. Wherever possible we provide you with a choice of accommodation.
Included in your self-guided holiday
- excellent en-suite accommodation and breakfast
- recommended restaurants
- detailed route directions in an easy-to-handle A5 format
- a proper large-scale detailed map fully marked up and numbered to correspond with the route (not necessary but included for people who enjoy map reading)
- a waterproof map case to protect the map
- uniquely comprehensive and valuable information and commentaries on the area, including culture and customs, art, literature and history, flora and fauna of the landscape
- useful tips and checklists
- recommended places for lunch and dinner
- details of places of interest to visit en route