Self guided walking in the splendid Brecon Beacons Wales National Park
2-5 nights of superb walking in one of Britain’s most beautiful National Parks. The routes through the stunning, remote mountains of the Brecon Beacons can be adapted to suit your individual requirements with a choice of walks and accommodation.
Explore the best that this region has to offer with contrasting walks in both the eastern and western parts of the National Park. One day enjoy being ‘on top of the world’ with magnificent views on southern Britain’s highest peaks. Then, another day, admire the best of the softly rounded Black Mountains in arguably the most beautiful valleys in the National Park.
- varied walking in one of the UK’s most beautiful National Park
- spectacular views from the high points
- mountain walking at its best, exhilarating but well within the capacity of normally fit walkers
- beautiful remote valleys with crooked churches and ancient abbeys
- peace of mind knowing that all routes have been thoroughly researched and tested by us, so you can relax in the knowledge that you will not get lost!
- routes through tranquil and beautiful scenery, well away from the most popular crowded paths