Self guided walking break on the Jurassic Coast Dorset
Self guided walking break on the Jurassic Coast Dorset. Wonderful walking in the magnificent country around Swanage and this World Heritage Site.
No of Nights: 2-3
A few days of wonderful walking exploring the best of the magnificent scenery surrounding Swanage. The Jurassic Coast Dorset is now a World Heritage Site. Excellent, award-winning accommodation and restaurants. The walks on both days are designed as two loops to incorporate the most stunning scenery and the best features of interest while making provision for a pub lunch half-way. This arrangement also provides an option to walk just the morning or afternoon loop.
- expertly-crafted flexible walks amongst some of England’s most stunning coastal scenery of the Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site
- a fascinating self guided tour of historic Swanage
- dramatic seascapes and downland with visits to stone-clad villages
- visiting Corfe Castle and returning to Swanage on the steam train
- a choice of three excellent bed and breakfast establishments