Self guided walking across the Longleat & Stourhead landscapes
Enjoy the serene Wiltshire countryside and stay at the Bath Arms, a stylish boutique hotel on the Longleat Estate.
No of Nights: 2
Stay: Country Pub with Accommodation / Inn
Relaxed and serene walking in Wiltshire’s favourite ancient landscapes: Longleat and Stourhead. Stay at the Bath Arms, a stylish boutique hotel on the Longleat Estate where you will delight in sophisticated comfort and award-winning cuisine. Or choose the 18th-century 4-star Spread Eagle, a lovely old inn with rooms on the Stourhead estate.
- varied, flexible, relaxed and expertly-crafted walks in two of England’s most treasured and most loved landscapes
- ancient rolling downland and prehistoric landscapes
- world-famous gardens with numerous classical features; Elizabethan Longleat House
- quintessentially-English villages complete with thatched cottages
- a choice of delightful quality inns offering comfortable en-suite accommodation and excellent food