Independent self-guided walking in North Cyprus exploring authentic villages and crusader castles
North Cyprus is a walker’s paradise with splendid ridge walks and stunning panoramic views. Visit authentic villages, crusader castles, ancient monasteries and an unspoilt turtle beach. From your 4-star boutique hotel in Bellapais just above Kyrenia, you’ll explore a variety of picturesque landscapes, in spring awash with colourful wild flowers, including 43 species of orchid.
- relaxed walking in the most stunning landscapes in North Cyprus
- soaking up the sun as you walk along mountain ridges. Enjoy views stretching as far as The Troodos mountains in the south, the Turkish coastline to the north
- exploring spectacular crusader castles, ancient monasteries and byzantine churches
- discovering the historical and cultural legacy of North Cyprus, from authentic villages to the divided city of Lefkosa (Nicosia)
- indulging in all the creature comforts of a small, elegant, award-winning boutique hotel. Dining at the hotel’s renowned ‘slow food’ restaurant