Self guided walking on the Branscombe Jurassic Coast in Devon
Splendid walking along an outstanding coastal path, part of the World Heritage Jurassic Coast running either side of the lovely village of Branscombe. Footpaths lead out in all directions from the thatched Masons Arms, into glorious countryside. We select only the best, the most scenic routes. This break is particularly suitable for a car-free holiday since each walk starts from the hotel.
- varied, relaxed, expertly-crafted walks in one of England’s most glorious areas with stunning coastal scenery throughout
- walking straight from your hotel each day
- the special landscapes of the Jurassic Coast – a World Heritage Site
- a delightful thatched inn in arguably Devon’s most beautiful village with its cluster of National Trust properties
- the chance to see dolphins, peregrine falcons and rare butterflies as well as meadows full of wild flowers in early summer