Self guided walking break on Dorset’s Jurassic Coast
A few days of wonderful walking exploring the best of the magnificent scenery surrounding Swanage. This is one of Dorset’s favourite resorts of the Jurassic Coast, now a World Heritage Site. Excellent, award-winning accommodation and restaurants. The walks on both days are designed as two loops to incorporate the most stunning scenery and the best features of interest while making provision for a pub lunch half-way. This arrangement also provides an option to walk just the morning or afternoon loop.
- expertly-crafted flexible walks amongst some of England’s most stunning coastal scenery of the Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site
- a fascinating self guided tour of historic Swanage
- dramatic seascapes and downland with visits to stone-clad villages
- visiting Corfe Castle and returning to Swanage on the steam train
- a choice of three excellent bed and breakfast establishments