Self guided walking on the Dover cliffs and downs
Gentle walking over the scenic Dover cliffs and downs. Take a break from a Channel crossing to discover rolling green hills, ancient villages and coastal landscapes, plus the historical and literary context. Routes are flexible to allow time for visiting nearby beaches.
- a choice of accommodation: highly recommended hotels or B&Bs
- varied and expertly-crafted self-guided walks in some of the most beautiful countryside of the Kent Downs & Coast
- contrasting walks, one in the hidden Vale of Elham, one on the famous ‘White Cliffs of Dover’
- easy, flexible routes through tranquil and beautiful scenery
- numerous places of interest to visit incorporated into the routes