Self guided walking on the Pembrokeshire heritage coastal path
A self guided walking break in Pembrokeshire National Park, Britain’s only heritage coastal path. Spectacular coastal scenery is enhanced with flower-covered cliffs and abundant wildlife. Warmed by the Gulf Stream, spring comes early to St David’s and summer leaves late. Experience this unforgettable coastline, bracing fresh air and sea breezes, tranquility and beauty, and gain insight into Pembrokeshire’s history and culture.
- walking through the most tranquil, beautiful coastal scenery
- abundant wildlife: seals, porpoises, dolphins, seabirds, peregrine falcons
- cliffs covered in wild flowers in April/May
- the option to vary the length of your walks on both days
- a boat trip around Ramsey Island
- a tour of St David’s – Britain’s smallest city