Self guided walking in the tranquil Shropshire hills
A scenic self guided walking break in Shropshire, in some of the UK’s most spectacular walking country, well away from crowds and motorways. The tranquil Shropshire Hills inspired A. E. Housman to write “Westward on the high-hilled plains, where for me the world began.”
Choose to stay at one of two highly recommended luxury B&Bs. Many of our clients have described this as one of their favourite destinations, and they always have a wonderful time.
- expertly-crafted and meticulously-researched self guided walks in some of England’s most beautiful yet unknown countryside
- routes through tranquil and beautiful upland scenery of the Long Mynd and Stretton Hills
- extensive views throughout
- visiting picturesque, unspoilt villages
- a choice of two excellent B&Bs