Self guided walking on the Amalfi Coast, a celebrated World Heritage Site
Eight days on the Amalfi Coast with a choice of flexible walks (easy to moderate), far from the crowds, with unforgettable views of the celebrated coast below. This Italian paradise offers spectacular scenery, delightful pastel towns and cliff-top gardens running down to the sea against a backdrop of wild mountain scenery. The town of Amalfi provides the perfect base for self guided walking on the Amalfi Coast; being at sea level you can wind down to it at the end of each day’s walking!
- stunning walks in one of Italy’s most picturesque landscapes
- a choice of moderate or easy walks each day
- carefully-picked authentic local restaurants for memorable meals
- visiting the jewels of the Amalfi Coast: Amalfi, Ravello, Positano and exploring the world-famous archeological sites of Pompeii, Herculaeum or Paestum
- the thrill of a spectacular return boat trip to Capri with walking and sightseeing on this most beautiful island
- all the creature comforts of a small, elegant 4-star hotel overlooking the harbour with its own private beach, located in Amalfi’s quietest corner and yet only a short walk from the lively cathedral square with its many pavement cafés