Self guided walking holiday in Andalucia’s Grazelema National Park
Walk from two beautiful ‘white villages’ and experience the best of Andalucia’s Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park. Andalucia is a year-round destination for walking, although the best seasons to go are Spring and Autumn. Choose from a variety of different routes each day, from easy to moderately easy. A hire car is recommended for this holiday although it is possible to access the walks through a combination of buses, trains and taxis.
- a choice of relaxed, scenic walks each day
- two excellent hotels in outstanding locations, both with pools
- charming authentic restaurants in Grazalema
- spectacular mountain scenery, beautiful valleys and whitewashed villages of the sierra,
- unspoilt countryside with wild black pigs, goats and horses and abundant plant and wildlife, including eagles and vultures
- day trip to Ronda with its awesome gorge