Self guided walking in Portugal’s unspoilt Algarve
Eight days in the hidden Algarve, a walker’s paradise with amazingly varied scenery: totally unspoilt countryside, pretty villages and beautiful beaches. You’re a world away from the crowded and overdeveloped coastal resorts often associated with the Algarve. Here, from the delightful luxury Pousada in Estoi, or a more modest B&B if you prefer, you will discover the indigenous and rural character of the Eastern Algarve. Follow scenic paths through picturesque landscapes, the air heavy with the scent of wild flowers and herbs. Please note that a hire car is necessary for this holiday.
- relaxed walks through stunning landscapes in areas of the Algarve unknown to most visitors
- feeling the warmth of the sun on your skin, breathing pure air heavy with the scent of herbs in landscapes filled with wild flowers
- exploring unspoilt picturesque villages of honey-coloured stone
- an elegant hilltop Pousada, a former palace, in the heart of rural Estoi; B&B options also available
- sipping a glass of something cool as you watch the sun go down from the Pousada’s beautiful terrace
- excellent, authentic cuisine
- swimming in the sea and in the hotel’s pool.