Self-guided walking holiday on the magnificent Gower Coast Wales
Featured in The Telegraph’s, Guardian’s and Times’s Top UK Walks. Stunning routes around Gower’s most beautiful and dramatic headlands, through deep wooded valleys and across open cliffs. Gower represents a microcosm of all that is finest in the Welsh landscape. Wynford Vaughan Thomas called it “a secret that people hug to themselves”. Designated Britain’s first Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, today it remains wild and unspoilt, a land of lore and legend.
- four spectacularly scenic walks on the Gower heritage coast
- glorious sandy beaches, deep wooded valleys and high open moorland
- views stretching as far as Devon and Somerset, Lundy and Pembroke
- a Stone Age burial chamber, caves and a medieval castle
- the most impressive cliffs on the Welsh coast