South Downs Sussex National Park self guided walking holiday
Enjoy 2-8 days’ walking the south downs and coast in England’s newest National Park on the South Downs. Discover some of the very best scenery in the country and visit ancient villages steeped in historical and literary interest. Stride out across unspoilt rolling green hills, breathing fresh sea air as you gaze out at ever-changing landscapes. Our flexible routes allow time for visiting the many places of interest in the area and, in the summer months, for swimming on nearby beaches. With Country Walks, you do not simply follow the national trail; instead you experience the very best that the South Downs has to offer.
- choice of expertly-crafted, self-guided walks through tranquil unspoilt downland scenery
- stunning views of the heritage coast
- beautiful downland villages
- lovely old country pubs for lunch and numerous teashops!
- the reassurance that we have expert knowledge of the Sussex Downs, having lived in the area and led groups there for 20 years