Yorkshire Dales Walks: some of England’s best
Our Yorkshire Dales walks combine high moorland, verdant valleys, limestone pastures, distinctive stone-built villages with crystal clear rivers and tumbling waterfalls. These features give the Yorkshire Dales National Park its unique quality. And the month of June is certainly an ideal time to visit with wildflower hay meadows blooming, spring lambs frolicking and birds busy nesting, feeding and sending their broods out into the world. We take in the very best of the Dales Way as well as arguably the most varied and scenic walks the National Park has to offer.
- A Welcome Meeting to meet fellow guests with a glass of good cheer with our compliments
- A variety of spectacular walks in the beautiful Yorkshire Dales
- Charming Grassington in the heart of the Dales, your picturesque base for our Yorkshire Dales walks
- A choice of comfortable, stylish accommodation
- Award-winning fine dining at Grassington House
- Professional leadership of Patrick Norris, your knowledgeable guide who knows the best walks in the Dales